We constantly offer topics for internships and theses within our research projects. There is always a lot of work to do and we are flexible in finding a suitable topic for you.
We like working with people from all over the world that share our self- motivated and solution orientated "glass half full" mindset. If you choose to apply at SolarSpring please answer the following question in your motivational letter. If you don't, your application will be deleted without prior response.
- Why do you want to do an internship/thesis or apply for a job at SolarSpring?
- Where would you like to be work wise in 5 years and which stepping stone does SolarSpring represent on your path to achieving this goal?
- Membrane Distillation, one of our core technologies, has a high potential for implementation in different types of waste water treatment applications. Despite this fact, the big breakthrough of the technology on a commercial level is yet to come. Why do you think MD is not part of the standard commercial waste water treatment landscape yet and what do you think is needed for this to be achieved?
- What are you good at?
- SolarSpring's organizational structure is non- hierarchical. What types of organizational structures do you know, beside a classic hierarchy and what do you think about them?
- More details: Aufgabenstelllung_Praktikum