SolarSpring GmbH from Freiburg has developed a solution for the recovery of resources based on membrane technology.
With rEvap, ingredients from industrial rinsing solutions can be concentrated to such an extent that they are reusable and can be fed into the industrial process together with the clean water obtained in the process. Energy and material cycles are thus closed and industrial processes are made more sustainable. The rEvap is designed for use in industrial water recycling and is ready for market entry.
Companies in the metal processing industry, textile and food industry as well as agriculture successfully use our technology and products for wastewater treatment and recycling as well as for the complete recovery of resources.
Wasseraufbereitung für die Industrie
- Recycling of acids
- Nickel recovery
- Treatment of baths from various galvanic applications
Circuit board production
- Recovery of gold and other rare metals
- Concentration of sodium chloride (NaCl) for Chloralkali-Elektrolyse
- Recycling and concentration of salty process waters (vegetables etc.)
The Recovery Evaporators
SolarSpring offers efficient solutions for waste water treatment from industrial production.
A deeper look - MD technology:
The rEvap technology is the perfect solution for small and medium-sized companies that want to close material cycles and minimize disposal costs. The plants are equipped with a plate module. We would be pleased to carry out appropriate preliminary tests for you.
- For process water / waste water up to 1 m³/h
- Fully automatic
- Controlled via Siemens SPS
- Adaptable according to customer requirements
- All channel geometries possible
- Suitable for endurance run